Sunday, December 23, 2012

Benne dose - king of dosas



In the map above I have tried to pinpoint the location of a fabulous Benne dose shop in Koramangala, Bangalore. My good friend Mayank introduced me and my wife to this shop (like he did with many other jems of Bangalore). Well, I simply cannot describe the taste of this thing. It is an experience like no other. I have seen hardcore non-vegetarians (who will happily run a marathon to avoid dosa or anything vegetarian) fall in love with Benne Dosa. I hope this describes how good it is. We used to have it as a regular breakfast in Bangalore. Unfortunately I have not seen it in any other city of India. People are too busy raving about the dosas created by the Tamils, but for me this is the ultimate dosa, and a brainchild of Kannadigas. I am not much of a good writer, so I will stop here and let you have more information from a nice article I read today in The Hindu about Benne Dosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment